FIBREGLASS(GRP/FRP) FLAT SHEETS
The Fibreglass Flat Sheets are manufactured off a high gloss mould.
Fibreglass sheets can be used in the following industries:
- Truck Bodies
- Tank Containers
- Signage – Billboards
- Bus Shelter Panels
- Abattoir and chicken run wall panels
- Walk in fridge wall panels
- Width: Up to 2.950m
- Length: Up to 33m
- Thickness: From 1.5mm thick up to 4mm thick (thickness on request).
- Composition of sheet:
- Gelcoat – Isothalic
- Roving – E Type
- Resin – Orthohalic
- UV/ Weather resistant
- Colour: Standard colour White – RAL 9010, any other RAL colours and special
colours can be made up on request.
(Clear sheets are also available)
- Finish: Gloss
- Tensile Strength – 66 MPa
- Tensile Modulus – 7675 MPa
- Elongation @ Break – 0.97 %
- Flexural Strength (moulded surface) – 146 MPa
- Flexural Modulus (moulded surface) – 5468 MPa
- Flexural Strength (reverse surface) – 239 MPa
- Flexural Modulus (reverse surface) – 5574 MPa
- Mass of Sheet – 3050 g/m2
- Barcol Hardness – 54
- Glass Content – 34.17 %
- Filler Content – 0 %
Tank Container Ends: Made in various sizes, shapes, thicknesses and colour.
With or without impregnated signage.
Insulated hot or cold tanks: 500l – 1000l – 2500l – 5000l – 10 000l
These tanks can also be manufactured to hold chemicals.
Industrial Gutters: Made to your specifications – profile, girth, length and colour.
Mainly used for large industrial buildings.
Architectural Mouldings and Skirtings.
Pattern and Mould Making: We have a pattern and moulding department dedicated to making moulds and patterns to suit our clients’ specific needs.